Master Data Management Team Lead
Our client provides an innovative and diversified portfolio of fastening products and fastening solutions supported by a market leading brand range with the goal of improving their customer’s efficiency and productivity. The company trades in the automotive, industrial and electronics sector with operations concentrated in Europe, The Americas and Asia.
To expand the current team, we are hiring a Master Data Management Team Lead . It’s a fulltime long-term position for 40 hours a week located in Born (Limburg).
The Master Data Management Team Lead is expected to manage and drive improvements in the newly formed Master Data Management Team. This role will work closely with the Business Unit Teams to ensure data quality, compliance and operating procedures. You will work in an international and multi-disciplinary team.
The key focus will be to manage daily operations in the Master Data Management (MDM) space and additionally drive business process improvements to establish best in class Master Data Management environment that will ensure efficient and effective processes.
• Managing daily master data operations;
• Support business process improvement initiative;
• Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business;
• Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance;
• Perform regular business-related activities;
• System monitoring and user management related activities;
• Perform mass updates as required;
• Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions;
• Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues;
• Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems;
• Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed;
• Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation.
• At least a Bachelor degree;
• Previous master data management experience in SAP;
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills;
• Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas;
• Analytically minded and methodical problem solver;
• Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and “can do“ mentality;
• Process orientation and user satisfaction attitude;
• Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress;
• Experience working within a multi-cultural environment;
• Strong written and communication skills in English language.
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company. There’s a friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. The company offers excellent salary and benefits depending on age and experience.
Contactpersoon voor deze vacature
043-3256530 of 06-12928630