European Customer Service Manager
Our client Pregis is a leading protective packaging company with manufacturing facilities in Heerlen (The Netherlands), Herbrechtingen (Germany) and Stevenage (UK). They manufacture a wide range of innovative and sustainable packaging solutions that they supply to customers throughout Europe.
The ambition of Pregis is to grow considerably, which requires a flawless, consistent and reliable Customer Service organization.
To support their exciting and challenging growth opportunities in Europe they have an opening for an experienced:
European Customer Service Manager
who will develop, manage and provide direction to the Customer Service organization across Europe. It’s a fulltime long-term position for the office facility in Eindhoven (NL).
Europe. You are responsible for providing excellent service to their customers and promoting this idea throughout the organization. You run the department in an efficient manner contributing to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. You actively collaborate with Sales, Finance, Logistics and Operations to achieve agreed service levels.
Your main tasks are:
• Manage the multilingual European Customer Service team based in Eindhoven (NL), Stevenage (UK), and Paris (FR).
• Recruit, engage, mentor and develop customer service representatives (approx. 20 FTE) and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Create an excellent customer journey and increase customer satisfaction through increased collaboration with Sales, Logistics and other internal and external stakeholders.
• Further develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient customer service procedures, policies and standards.
• Manage and oversee day-to day CS operations, take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
• Streamline the complete sales order process maximising the benefit and efficiency of ERP, CRM and other IT tools.
• Keep accurate records and document customer service actions.
• Actively support the European sales team.
• Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports including Customer Service KPI’s that support continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in managing an international (remote) Customer Service team.
• Bachelor qualification with 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in an international manufacturing environment.
• Good command of MS Office, excellent command of Excel and preferably SAP.
• Excellent command of Dutch and English (preferably also German and French), all verbal and written.
• Inspirational and creative leader that hires, develops and motivates the right staff to connect to our customers and take ownership in delivering excellent service.
• Proven ability to establish a customer service organisation that adds value to the business and our customers beyond transactional processing.
• Passionate about process improvement, setting high goals and achieving them.
• Strong communication skills, persuasive and able to work with a variety of stakeholders.
• Flexible self-starter that anticipates continuously to changing circumstances.
• Collaborative with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a European and dynamic environment.
• Very strong analytical skills.
• Work location is Eindhoven (NL), frequent travel required to UK and France and potentially other countries in EU.
This is a great fulltime long-term opportunity for a driven Customer Service Manager that wants to be part of an ambitious organization and team, with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Pregis is an informal organisation, where they challenge you and want you to challenge them. Your contribution will make a direct impact on the day to day operations. They put their people first, in line with the Pregis purpose to Protect, to Preserve and to Inspire: they want them to feel safe and secure, they give them the opportunity to release their full potential and provide them challenging and rewarding jobs and career opportunities.
Please note: Pregis has chosen to only include candidates who respond via Avance in the selection procedure. We would therefore expressly ask you to send your application directly to Avance.